Since the last post, I have completed the Project Proposal document and submitted it for marking. The document outlined my goals, objectives and learning outcomes for the project, and how I am going to achieve this. The document also provided an in-depth calendar outlining what tasks I will be completing within any given period.
Over the next week I have scheduled a Competitor Analysis, addressing competitor websites that prospective users of the rugby portal may be attracted to.
I will also be considering which users to start interviewing for the project, these will most probably be university players, coaches and fans, who the website will be aimed at. As well as this, I will be doing prior planning in order to decide on appropriate interviewing techniques to use when interviewing the users.
Lastly, I need to contact BUCS (British Universities & College Sport) over the next week to ensure that using data and information off their website is allowed, as if this is denied I will have to sort an alternative method of importing data for the portal.
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Project Beginning Stages
Labels:
analysis,
competitor,
interviews,
planning,
project,
proposal,
research,
users
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment