Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Final Designs & Report

After all the initial research, modelling and designs stages, the final design of the university rugby portal has been completed. Below are screenshots of the home page, a team profile page, a player profile page and the login panel that is presented to the user when they click the 'login' button at the top of the website:





















































As well as completing the designs for the website, I have made a steady start on the final report. Using the feedback provided by my tutor from my initial plan, and the template provided within Blackboard, I have the main structure of the report completed. I aim to have the first few sections completed by the end of this week, so I can move onto the main report section, and completing the sections that I decided upon at the end of the first semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment